Credit card payments for new construction water and sewer fees, secondary meters and escrow deposits can be made using the online Payment Form.

You MUST call the Water Division at 248-594-2800 BEFORE paying to obtain a valid receipt number.

The link above is only for Tap and Meter payments. Do not use that link to pay your water and sewer bill. To pay your quarterly water and sewer bill use the Water Bill Payment Form.