If you are an officer of a Bloomfield Township homeowners' association and would like a link from the Township website to the website of your association, please send an Email .
The Township auditorium is available for homeowner association meetings and can be scheduled through the Clerk's office by calling 248-433-7702.
Six Reasons to Have an Active Homeowners’ Association
- The Township will maintain the records of the association and list its officers.
- The Township will notify the Association’s Building Plans Chairman or President of any matter coming before the Zoning Board of Appeals or Planning Commission that may be related to the subdivision.
- The Township will give the Association’s contact information to new residents who have questions regarding the school district, rules and regulations, by-laws and deed restrictions, and lake access and privileges.
- The Township will provide an email address for the Building Plans Chairman, President or Association, which will ensure faster notifications than the postal system.
- Homeowner associations may use the Township auditorium at no cost for meetings held Wednesday – Sunday.
- If an Association has a website, it can be linked to the Township’s website.
Birmingham Farms Subdivision Association
Bloomfield Berkshire Improvement Association
Bloomfield Estates Improvement Association, Inc.
Bloomfield Hickory Grove
Bloomfield North Estates
Charing Cross Estates
Chestnut Run North
Colonial Hills Association
Eastover Farms No. 1, Property Owners Improvement Association
Forest Lake Estates Property Owner's Association
Fox Hills Subdivision
Hickory Grove Hills Homeowners Association
Hickory Heights Property Owners Association
Island, Lower. Long & Forest Lake Property Owners Association
Long Lake Shores Association
Mulberry Square Condominium Association
North Hills Homeowners Association
South Bloomfield Highlands Improvement Association (SBHIA)
Square Lake Association
Stillmeadow Subdivision Homeowners Association
The United Homeowner Associations of Bloomfield Township
Upper Long Lake Estates Association
Wabeek South Homeowners Association
Walden Pond Association
Westchester Village Homeowners Association